We are so excited to launch our Creative ‘In store’ Workshop!
Sunday 1st June 2014
Since opening The Ruby Orchard we have creative entrepreneurs approaching us weekly asking us to stock their products. As soon as we engage in dialogue regarding wholesale prices, mark ups, margins and exclusivity the creative is often unprepared with answers, confused and negotiations are often met with fear!
At The Ruby Orchard we are in a unique position and want to help creatives grow using a retailers point of view.
We have set a date and are inviting creatives to join us for an interactive workshop that will assist them in getting their products onto the shelves of independent retail stores.
For an investment of R450 (1st course offer price) the workshop will cover:
- How to select the best shops for your products
- The best way to approach shop with your products
- How to pitch your products
- Formats, layouts and IT advice for your catalogues and order forms
- How to price your products for wholesale and negotiation tactics
- The advantages and disadvantages of consignments and exclusivity
- How to use personal touches to create great relationships with shop owners
- How to make the shop work for you to grow your product and brand
The wonderfully knowledgeable creative consultant Nadia Van Der Mescht has come on board and will be sponsoring and attending the workshop.
Places are limited so booking early is going to be essential – for more details and a registration form contact Hannah and Nicola – email@example.com