– How to select shops, approach them and pitch to owners
– Producing great catalogues and order forms
– Pricing your products for wholesale
– Consignment pros and cons & offering exclusivity
– Making the shop work for you to grow your brand
Just a few of the many top tips shared on the day…
// Check out the stores Facebook page, Pinterest boards, blog and webpage to get more of an insight and understand the ethos of that shop.
// Say no to consignment, but have wholesale terms and conditions which are very retailer-friendly and reduce their risk.
// The worst thing to think – ‘If they want more, they’ll get in touch’.
Nicola Tweed spoke about the ease of getting online and that websites don’t need to cost the earth!
Here’s what the ladies had to say…
It was the first workshop I had attended and couldn’t say a bad word about it! Thought it was brilliant and eye opening. Kierrin – Just Dandy.
Thanks for the lovely workshop yesterday. We really enjoyed it and feel so motivated! Gitta – Glee Projects.
Please get in touch with Hannah at The Ruby Orchard for more details about our workshops or 1-1 consultations – email@example.com