Have you seen our ‘Look Book’ yet?? You can flick through it here.
Want to get the Ruby Look??
Read on for 50 ways to give your home The Ruby Look!!
1) Use plants & greenery anywhere and everywhere. If you kill pants… then use good quality faux plants instead!
2) Choose scatters that are bright and different.
3) Our dinky Salt n Pepper shakers are perfect for picnics…. and make everyone go aaahhh!
4) Plant succulents in jars, pots and glass vases. Or splurge on one of our Glass gardens!
5) Use candles everywhere! Not only great for load shedding but smell subtle and lovely.
6) Fill baskets with firewood to give your lounge a cosy feel.
7) Use small baskets filled with lemons and limes to brigten your kitchen, useful for G&Ts too!
8) Our popular soft buckets make great plant pots, or store a spare loo roll in one!
9) Use wicker magazine racks to hide your haul of Home & Garden mags.
10) Mirrors – you can never have enough! Order one of our huge reclaimed Oregon mirror that stand against the wall to make a statement in the hallway.
11) Mix old and new… old wood / reclaimed furniture with modern pieces.
12) Put wow ceramics on display on open and floating shelves.
13) Use gorgeous oak wooden boards to serve snacks and platters to your guests.
14) Serve the kiddies egg and toast on a dippy egg board… they love them!
15) Tidy your hallway up with a rustic hook rack.
16) Make a feature wall by filling it with your fave pics in our rustic frames.
17) Wear a scarf. That’s all!
18) Dress to impress with a Zana sling bag.
19) Accessorize with our funky beads.
20) Pop a mini handmade soap in your guest bathroom, they smell divine!
21) Invite the ladies for tea and serve it in one of our an pretty mugs.
22) Display fresh flowers in a stunning raku vase.
23) Organise your study & life with a desk planner.
24) Tidy up your kitchen – use a rustic wooden crate to store your veg.
25) Organise the kiddies toys with whitewashed crates.
26) Use a rustic cutlery tray at picnics, parties and in the kitchen.
27) Make your table look effortlessly natural and classy with a set of sea grass place mats.
28) Put a statement clock at the top of the stairs for wow factor!
29) Our pretty tea towels are almost too good to use… they look great hung on the oven door!
30) Put up a quirky family rules sign to remind your family to laugh, love and live!
31) Have some family fun with our coffee table games – noughts and crosses and tumbling blocks.
32) Pop a Jacaranda stool next to your couch… an extra seat, a place for your cuppa or rest your feet! Versatile and stylish!
33) Update your veranda with a set of industrial bar stools.
34) Organise your spice rack in a rustic wooden creation of ours.
35) Display your wine collection in a cool Vino stand.
36) Grow herbs in our herb boxes and pots.
37) Use baskets as indoor plant pots for mini trees.
38) You can never have enough cheese knives!
39) Protect your coffee tables with our cute coasters.
40) Make your mantelpiece and masterpiece with hand carved jacaranda people.
41) Use a lanterns to welcome gusts with a glowing candle at your front door
42) Give your bathroom charm with a rustic window mirror.
43) Organise your handbag with a skinny la minx coin purse.
44) Use a chunky natural oak door stop to open up two rooms.
45) Use a boot rack in your hallway to organise your wellies!
46) Use funky cake and biccy tins to store your yummy bakes.
47) Create a talking point with a funky copper lamp.
48) Our new stuhls are great extra seating for visitors.
49) Pop a handmade soft toy on the end of little ones beds.
50) Our colourful hearts on wooden blocks make great decor on a table for any occasion.